Prüf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens e.V.
The PFI Pirmasens e.V. (Testing & Research Body Pirmasens), cooperates with us in the scope of the large-scale project „Energiepark Winzeln“ (Energy Park Winzeln), since we carried a major role throughout the development of the entire plant. You can receive regular updates about more of our joined projects via the PFI newsletter.
- Testing, research, development, certification, inspection and training in the fields of chemistry, biology, pharmaceutics, physics, mechanical engineering and process engineering.
- Non-profit and contract research, focused on sustainable technologies, mainly in the area of biotechnology.
- Specialized in Pirmasens’s shoe, leather and fabric industry.
- Part of an international research group with locations in Germany, China, Ethiopia and Hong Kong.
- Manufacturing, delivery, assembly and commissioning of large parts of Energiepark Winzeln.
- Development of a concept for a large-scale plant to recycle straw energetically.
- Construction, production and assembly of large parts of a local research biogas plant.
- Combined draft of the resource and supply chain model later used at EthaTec GmbH.