Do you work with pressure tanks?
We can’t imagine distillery technology without them anymore. Pressure tanks allow conditions inside them, where internal pressure far exceeds ambient pressure.
Whether for mash storage, slop filtering or heat transfer, since pressure tanks find a great multitude of applications while producing industrial alcohol at scale, we decided to develop our own manufacturing technology for these components.
That’s why we can’t just offer you pressure tanks for distillation plants, but also a wide range of variants for diverse industrial appliances and use cases.
- Gas storage tanks.
- Compressed air tanks.
- Silos with compressed air impact to pneumatically transport granular and grainy goods.
- Pressure accumulators.
- Separators, collectors, filters (water separators, gluten separators).
- Heat exchangers and heat transfer systems (capacitors, condensers).
- Procedural containers and tanks, such as mixing tanks.Our columns for rectification, refinement and distillation belong into this category as well.
- Heated and cooled pressure tanks as part of a plant.
Naturally, all of our pressure tanks are equipped with necessary tools and safety mechanisms, to protect them from undesired operating conditions, such as exceeding design pressure or working temperature.
Reiner Schmitt GmbH Brennereitechnik plans, engineers and produces pressure tanks in accordance with AD 2000 Data Sheet HP0 (A, A1, B1+F and G) and therefore complies with all prerequisites of the pressure equipment directive and quality guidelines according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2.
We are also in possession of a certificate attesting us correct operation under the Water Resources Act (WHG).
Our certifications for pressure tanks can be found here.
Are you wondering how we can help your project come to life with our pressure tanks?
We’d love to take a closer look at your specific requirements and the parameters of your project.